Welcome to the LeeMoorhead.com website at www.leemoorhead.com (the "Website") brought to you by Digital Connect Now, Inc. ("DCN," "us" or "we"). You must agree to these terms and conditions ("Agreement") before you may access and/or use our Website and/or any services (the “Service”) available at the Website. Please read this Agreement carefully. By accessing and/or using this Website and/or Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of its terms and conditions. This Agreement is subject to change at any time and changes are effective upon their posting at the Website. Bookmark this page and check it frequently as it is up to you to refer to this page for any amendments and/or changes to the original Agreement. Please review the following provisions of this Agreement carefully. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in its entirety, you are not authorized to use this Website or any of the products or services offered on this site.
1. The Service: Through the Service, you have the opportunity to receive information or entertainment products and services. When you register, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete personal information about yourself ("Registration Data") as prompted by our registration form. You also represent that we may rely on your Registration Data as accurate, current and complete. LeeMoorehead.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your participation at any time for inaccurate, untrue, deceptive and/or incomplete Registration Data. After you submit your registration data, you may see a number of third party offers, none of which you are required to accept and/or participate in. You Registration Data e-mail address is critical for participation and qualification; please retain it for your records.
2. Lee Moorhead $100 Guaranty: All visitors and Members must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
or D.C. to be eligible for the Lee Moorhead $100 Guaranty (“the Guaranty”). This offer is void in Puerto Rico and any other U.S. jurisdiction
where prohibited by law.
In order to submit a claim under the Guaranty, you must: 1) register on the Leemoorhead.com website providing accurate information as described above; 2) use the Numbers provided to you by Leemoorhead.com (delivered via email or postal mail) at least twice per week to purchase tickets in a US state or federal government supervised lottery (each a "Lottery Play"), commencing the day after the date you receive your Numbers (the "Start Date") and continuing for a period of ninety (90) days thereafter (“the 90 day period”) 3) Provide physical proof that the Numbers were used to purchase lottery tickets at least twice per week during the 90 day period 4) Not have won, as a result of using the Numbers in a Lottery Play, more than $100 in the 90 day period.
If you believe you are eligible to receive $100 under the Guaranty, you must mail a completed redemption form (the “Redemption Form” which can be found at http://www.leemoorhead.com/form.aspx) along with proof that you have met the requirements for eligibility – specifically that you’ve used the Numbers at least twice per week during the 90 day period and have not won more than $100 using the Numbers during that period. Acceptable methods of proof include the lottery tickets purchased as part of the Lottery Plays. You can receive a Redemption Form by postal mail by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to: LeeMoorhead.com, Attn: Guaranty Redemption Form, 56 West 45th Suite 1001, New York, NY 10036. Please be advised that the INFORMATION SUPPLIED IN THE REDEMPTION FORM MUST MATCH THE INFORMATION SUPPLIED IN YOUR REGISTRATION INFORMATION. LeeMoorhead.com reserves the right to refuse payment if any information supplied does not match. Please ensure that you mail the Redemption Form via a trackable method of shipment; Leemoorhead.com is not responsible for any lost and/or misdirected Redemption Forms.
Once Leemoorhead.com receives your Redemption Form and proof of eligibility, we will review your status and determine whether you qualifiy for the guaranty payment. If so, Leemoorhead.com will mail, as applicable, a payment to the mailing address supplied in your Registration Data within approximately 4-6 weeks after we received your Redemption Form. Checks must be deposited within 90 days from the date set forth on the check.
Members who receive a payment are solely responsible for any and all taxes and liabilities associated with the receipt of such payment.
3. Termination, Cancellation and/or Disqualification: Leemoorhead.com reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website for any reason or no reason, in our sole discretion.
4. License Grant: As a user of this Website, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, revocable and limited license to access and use the Website and Service in accordance with this Agreement. This license shall terminate upon any termination of this Agreement. In addition, Leemoorhead.com may terminate this license at any time for any reason.
You may access and use the Website and Service on one computer for your own personal, non-commercial use. No part of the Website and Service may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or transfer the Website, Service, Membership or any portion thereof. Leemoorhead.com reserves any rights not explicitly granted in this Agreement. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the proper working of, or to gain access to, the Website and/or Service. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Leemoorhead.com infrastructure.
Your right to use the Website, Service and Membership is not transferable. Unauthorized access to the Website and/or Service is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of applicable law.
5. Proprietary Rights: We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Website and Service. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, software, service and other matters related to the Website and Service, are the sole property of Leemoorhead.com and its licensors and protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including, but not limited to, intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution or publication by you of any part of the Website and Service is strictly prohibited, unless otherwise explicitly contained within this Agreement. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document, software, service or other materials viewed at or through the Website and Service. The posting of information or materials at the Website by Leemoorhead.com does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Third party offers are owned by their respective copyright holder and used by Leemoorhead.com with permission from the respective copyright licensors. Where a trademark, service mark and/or other indicia of origin appear in connection with such an offer, such use is by license granted to Leemoorhead.com and Leemoorhead.com claims no ownership rights with respect to such trademark, service mark and/or other indicia of origin.
6. Online Content: Leemoorhead.com does not guaranty the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information available on the Website and/or through the Service including, without limitation, any third party offers. You understand and agree that Leemoorhead.com will not be responsible for, and user hereby agrees to hold Leemoorhead.com harmless from , any and all loss or damage resulting from anyone's reliance on information, third party offers or other content posted on the Website, available through the Service or that which is otherwise transmitted to Members.
7. Online Conduct: You agree to use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree not to: use or post any offensive anatomical or sexual references, offensive language, confidential information of any third person, any photographs or other images containing offensive, pornographic, obscene and/or confidential information; impersonate any person or entity; "stalk" or otherwise harass any person via the Website and/or Service; engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or service through the Website and/or Service; transmit any chain letters, spam or junk e-mail to other Members; express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Leemoorhead.com; harvest or collect personal information about other Members whether or not for commercial purposes; use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its contents; post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights; remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained on the Website; interfere with or disrupt the Service and/or Website, or the servers and/or networks connected to the Service and/or the Website; post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; "frame" or "mirror" any part of the Website, without our prior written authorization; use metatags or code or other devices containing any reference to Leemoorhead.com, the Service or the Website in order to direct any person to any other website for any purpose; and/or modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Website or any software used on or for the Website or cause others to do so. Engaging in any of the aforementioned prohibited practices shall be deemed a breach of this Agreement and may result in the immediate termination of your Membership without notice, in the sole discretion of Leemoorhead.com, pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. Leemoorhead.com reserves the right to pursue any and all legal remedies against users who engage in the aforementioned prohibited conduct.
9. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Leemoorhead.com, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective officers, executives, employees, owners, and authorized agents (each a "Covered Party"), harmless from any and all loss, liability, claims and/or demands (including reasonable attorneys' fees, costs and settlement amounts) made by any third party due to, or arising out of, your use of the Website, the Service and/or arising from your breach of this Agreement.
10. WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ACCESS AND/OR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICE MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. LEEMOORHEAD.COM AND THE COVERED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, LEEMOORHEAD.COM AND THE COVERED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN LEEMOORHEAD.COM AND YOU. THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM LEEMOORHEAD.COM THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
LEEMOORHEAD.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE TO YOU AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR: 1) ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, D ELAY IN OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, SERVICE, PANEL OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF, USER AND/OR MEMBER COMMUNICATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FAILURE TO RECOGNIZE AND/OR RECORD A VALID VISIT AND/OR FAILURE TO RECEIVE A REDEMPTION FORM; 2) THE CONDUCT OF ANY MEMBER, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE OR OTHER CONDUCT OF ANY OTHER PARTY; 3) ANY POTENTIALLY OFFENSIVE, INCORRECT OR INACCURATE CONTENT POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OR PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, WHETHER CAUSED BY LEEMOORHEAD.COM, MEMBERS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH, OR UTILIZED IN, THE SERVICE; 4) ANY COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER MALICIOUS, DESTRUCTIVE OR CORRUPTING CODE, AGENT, PROGRAM OR MACROS; OR 5) ANY INFRINGEMENT OF ANOTHER'S RIGHTS, INCLUDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF LEEMOORHEAD.COM AND THE COVERED PARTIES TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD-PARTY, IN THE AGGREGATE, UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE EQUAL TO THE PURCHASE PRICE THAT YOU HAVE PAID TO LEEMOORHEAD.COM FOR THE SERVICE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, LEEMOORHEAD.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SERVICE, GOODS AND/OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIRD PARTY OFFERS, EVEN IF OBTAINED AT OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICE.
11. Third-party Websites: The Website and/or Service may provide online offers, hyperlinks, banner advertisements, pop-ups and/or other online methods to redirect you to other third party Internet websites and/or resources. Because Leemoorhead.com has no control over such websites and/or resources, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Leemoorhead.com is not responsible for the availability of such third party websites and/or resources. Furthermore, Leemoorhead.com does not endorse, and is not responsible or liable for, any content, advertising, services, products and/or other materials at or available through such third party websites or resources, or for any damages and/or losses arising therefrom.
12. Copyright Claims: Leemoorhead.com respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our Members to do the same. The content available at the Website and Service is solely the property of Leemoorhead.com and its licensors. Leemoorhead.com may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of Members who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others.
13. Miscellaneous: You are solely responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Website and Service. Leemoorhead.com does not guaranty continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Service, and operation of the Website may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of Leemoorhead.com's control. Terms that, by their nature, would survive any termination of this Agreement including, without limitation, Sections 9, 10, 11 and 14, shall survive any termination of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in New York, New York and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York (without regard to conflict of law principles). Should a dispute arise concerning the terms and conditions of this Agreement, or the breach of same by either party hereto, the parties agree to submit their dispute for resolution by arbitration before the American Arbitration Association in New York City, in accordance with the then current Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive to the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing herein shall be construed to preclude any party from seeking injunctive relief in order to protect its rights pending an outcome in arbitration. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. You agree that you hereby waive any right to, and will not, participate in any class action lawsuit related in any manner to the Website, Service and/or a Panel. To the extent that anything in, or associated with, the Website or Service is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Leemoorhead.com' failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
14. Legal Warning: Any attempt by any individual, whether a Member or otherwise, to damage, destroy, tamper with, vandalize and/or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Website, Service and/or a Panel, is a violation of criminal and civil law and Leemoorhead.com will diligently pursue all remedies in this regard against any offending individual or entity to the fullest extent permissible by law and in equity.
15. Contact Us:
41 Crossroads Plaza
West Hartford, CT 06117-2402